Sunday, September 23, 2012

Batman Tattoo


batman tattoo


Yesterday I received a nice e-mail from a Bat-Blog Reader, named John, who said, “Hey Dude, Love your Bat-Blog. I’m a HUGE Bat-Fan & I gotta share some photos of my new “Heath Ledger Joker” Tattoo. I got my work done at DNA Tattoo in Williamstown, NJ, By artist Dan Craft.” Wow, John! Please tell Dan he did a very wonderful job on the artwork, very nice coloring & shading. Of course it’s the now-famous The Dark Knight movie poster we’re seeing here. Considering your tattoo’s large size it must have hurt like heck! The Joker looks great though & thanks for sending the photos, I appreciate that.

Listen, Angie.  Yes, I have but one, somewhat-pathetic Batman tattoo on my hip.  And, yes, you’ve got a rather sharp-looking Batman (or Batgirl) tattoo on each hip.  But it’s not like it’s a competition, ok?

Well, one time I saw a guy on the street in New York selling bootleg copies of Batman, and that guy totally looked like a bald Tim Burton. So… I guess we’re even on that score.

batman tattoo

batman tattoo

batman tattoo

batman tattoo

batman tattoo

batman tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment