Thursday, October 4, 2012

hope tattoos

hope tattoos

hope tattoos

hope tattoos

hope tattoos

hope tattoos

hope tattoos
IT’S FAITH

When I finally get a tattoo I want the name Faith on one wrist and Texas on the other. Faith is what I want to name my first daughter. Texas is going on my other wrist because I was born in Edna and I have always had a thing for Texas. Also if I end up getting another tattoo, it will be some sort of cool tribal tattoo. If not a tribal tattoo it will be a humorous tattoo. I know I shouldn’t get a tattoo because when I’m walking around at seventy years old it is not going to be attractive and probably not so hot for my health but I defiantly want to get Faith and Texas on my wrist. The tattoo above is kinda what I want except I would like them the other way and where it says hope, I want Texas.

Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent.

I have 14 tattoo’s at the moment – all meaningful, all specifically chosen. I get complimented most on my “hope” tattoo on my left wrist which I had done in December 2009.

I can safely say that not a single day goes by without somebody commenting, mentioning, asking, pointing out this tattoo and compliments are plenty. Commenting on the design, the placement, or the pain at that spot on the body, to have such visible tattoos or simply how pretty it is…. many, many people have said to me they wish they were as brave as me.

Funny how I’ve never seen my tattoos as a sign of bravery… addiction maybe, a need for expression absolutely, a healing for the hurting perhaps, or a way to tell my story or purely decorative… but brave? I don’t know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment